April 9, 2009

Inspired

I love seeing inspiration everywhere, only problem there is never enough time. This past weekend we were able to get out for the day and as always I can never just appreciate things I want to go home and do it. There was this great old train that had been turned into a giant flower pot, and it reminded me of when I used to have the time to create new things from something old just beacause. I love working in the yard and planting flowers, only problem is I never have the time to water and care for them like I used to, so they die and I get to start over when I have the time. {this probably isn't the best example since my husband would never let me bring a train wagon home, I can just hear him saying "what are you going to do with that?" and then I have to explain}

I guess thats why its a good thing that I do what I do because my head is so full of ideas I want to try that I just have to wait until the right event and client comes along so that I can implement them. I don't offer cookie cutter and I work within my clients budget, ideas and restrictions that it is the perfect profession for me, because nothing is ever the same. I am so lucky. So if you are looking for a western themed party I have a great idea for decor {look up}.

I hope you are having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment