January 24, 2009

Vegas Baby!


Vacation in Vegas!
There is nothing like a little time away to get your creative juices flowing again and that's just what I did this past week. After the craziness of the Holiday Decorating season, we took a family get away to Vegas. There is nothing like bright lights, fancy resort hotels and money flowing to get you thinking out of the box. I saw a lot of great creative ideas that I can't wait to implement in my own way. Its fun for me to look at others creativity and think wow I'd love to do that! I missed the Holiday Decorations, but did see a lot of Chinese New Years decor that was inspiring. I did see the remnants of some holiday decor at a 5 star hotel and I must say I wasn't impressed, but aren't we all just a little critical sometimes! (especially us creative types). As soon as I get the photos off the camera I will download some of the photos that have inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment