August 15, 2009

Holiday House Tour

I am so excited!!! I have been asked by a Women's Club in an affluent area to decorate a complete house for their Holiday Homes Tour and not a Christmas house. This year they are adding a children's house to the tour and I have been asked to showcase my different parties and themes throughout the house, I can't wait. I was worried when they called and said Holiday that it might be happening in the middle of our Holiday Decorating season and if so there would be no way I could do it, but YEAH it is at the beginning of November which will fit into my schedule perfect.

My creative ideas and thoughts are definitely burning the midnight oil. I have been wanting to update and play with different ideas for Children's parties and this will be the perfect place to do it.

I will keep you updated as the ideas stream forth..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment