September 30, 2009

Giving Back~One Child at a time

Aldabella Scarpa............is giving back to American Children in need. For every pair of shoes you buy they will donate one pair to an
American Child in need.

With the holidays coming it is time to buy those little ones holiday dresses and of course adorable shoes to match. Before you go looking any further for those adorable shoes check out aldabellascarpa.com. They have the most wonderful and whimsical collection of shoes all made from Italian leather in adorable color and pattern combinations. I discovered them this past week at the LA County Fair and was wishing I had a little one to buy shoes for. As a mother I was always very picky about the quality of shoes that I bought for my children and if my children were still little I would be their new biggest fan. Their product pictures do not do them justice, too cute! Not only do they offer a great product but they are paying it forward to American children, and anytime I find a charity that is working for the benefit of Americans I become a FAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment