October 12, 2009

~Sweet 16 Sweet Shoppe~

Happy Belated Sweet 16 Ashley ~ I finally am taking a day to catch up on some long overdue things, like sharing some of our recent events that I haven't had time to go through the pictures before now. This is a photo and below a collage of the very Sweet candy bar for Ashleys Sweet 16. The candy bar was delightful and so was the decor, but the decor will have to wait for another post. One thing at a time..........

The adorable "Sweet Shoppe" sign was made by Party Decorations by Marlyss who creates wonderful decor. Ashley's Mom created this Sweet candy bar and I just helped a little I was there to do the ceiling decor but couldn't resist having fun with the candy bar as well. There were so many special touches to this party I can't wait to share them all with you.
{how funny is life, Ashley's Mom just phoned to tell me she was sending the photos from the photographer, so I will leave this as a quick post and when I get the professional photos I will post those}

Until then Enjoy.................

1 comment:

  1. Yum, this looks great. I love all the colors. Thanks for the link on the sign.

    ReplyDelete