March 24, 2011

New Blog Buttons by Paper & Pigtails~


Big HUGE overdue thank you to Kori of Paper & Pigtails for creating some new buttons for me. Kori dressed up my logo for my blog header and I just love the custom back ground design, that I now know is hand illustrated.


She created similar Facebook, Twitter & website link buttons.



And probably my favorite is the smaller logo button for facebook and other sites, so that I no longer look like
 H
ive Prod
in the image button!

Thank you so much Kori and again so sorry for the delay in posting this, by no means it wasn't because I wasn't happy! Kori is also designing new business cards for me on fabulous shimmery cardstock and I can't wait to give those out. Maybe I will be better at handing out cards that are sooooo pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment