July 2, 2009

Dang Economy


Dang this darn economy. A month or so ago I was contacted by LAX, yup thats right Los Angeles International Airport to prepare a holiday decorating price quote for them. This was to be the first year that they had ever done holiday decorating at the airport. After doing many happy dances, and telling everyone around here that I was going to decorate for the world I got my price quote done.

Just the idea of decorating LAX for the first time was so exciting and it wasn't that I don't decorate for some great clients, but the people who would be seeing my work would be coming from everywhere, it was pretty cool.

BUT my bubble burst and I just got the call that due to the economy they were going to wait, dang it, dang it, dang it. But I totally understand and I look forward to the opportunity next year, things will change they have to. But dang it, dang it, dang it!!

Photo credit; photobucket.com



No comments:

Post a Comment