July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Twila

I am so busy right now with back to back parties but I just wanted to get a quick photo up of the wonderful birthday party we did yesterday. It was a a 40th birthday party celebration and what a celebration it was. The above is just a quick peek of the event. Amazing that this was pulled off in literally 5 days. We had The Trip band, courtesy of Essence Entertainment playing on stage, who were a great band, we had a strolling juggler who did some great stuff and had the kids twirling plates on their fingers, we had Tim Mannix performing strolling magic tricks, we had my good friend Risa from colorfulfaceart face painting and doing glitter tattoos, we had a smoothie bar and catering and much more. It was a great party and everyone had a great time. All the decorations and flowers were created by me and my staff and wow what a great look for a summer party on the beach and best of all the weather gods smiled on us and we had great weather. This was the same client whose party we did two weeks ago that got rained on, what weird weather we have been having.

I am swamped right now with custom parties and will do my best to get more photos of the past few weeks parties up as quickly as possible but I just wanted to share.

Stay tuned for a photo link to more pictures of this great party.

No comments:

Post a Comment