March 9, 2010

Just a Little Behind~

Wow you know you have been really busy when you finally get back to your blog only to realize that you have not blogged since New Years! I must say in my own defense that it was not for lack of work to be blogging about, but more like time. So needless to say I am a little behind. I can't even remember sharing my new logo, which I am absolutely thrilled about. (not really new, we had it finished in October of last year so that we could get it on our new t-shirts before holiday decorating), but by now you have seen it since we have re-done the blog and are in the process of re-doing the websites with the same clean look.

This is the problem with being behind and catching up............where do you start??? Do I move onto holiday decorating photos or start with the latest event and move backwards to catch up????

The photos always seem to be the hardest for me to get together. But now that I have my daughter working in the office 3 days a week plus the weekends (silent scream of YEAHHH!!!) and have set her up with photoshop and corel I am hoping to be able to get photos together sooner rather than later. I am always in awe of the amazing photos and collages I see on other Blogs so I'm hoping with more technology and an extra set of hands I can attain that level of photography images to share with you.

So for now I will start again on my blogging journey, which I have missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment