June 10, 2009

Beach Party!

I'm working on a custom Beach Party themed Kindergarten Graduation Party on a little short notice {its next weekend, ahhhh} but anywhoo thats how it goes in this business. And the best part its on the beach, so how much more perfect could the theme be. I love doing custom Children's parties, I love incorporating games, activities, decor and personalized touches that all match the theme! It's even better when the Client gives me total control, there is nothing better. So now the voices and visions are starting to take shape and while they are a little blurry they are taking a fun colorful direction.........

I am having visions of beach balls, and beach balls, and more beach balls. I'm thinking of how many different things I can do with beach balls. You will have to check back to see what I came up with.

And what could be more fun than umbrellas that are colored like a beach ball. I have always wanted to do a party using these colorful umbrellas. I have just been waiting for the perfect theme, I know that if I use them with beach balls and a colorful beach theme they will work. I can just see them over tables with colorful table linens, with I don't know a cute centerpiece made out of beach buckets.

Speaking of beach buckets, I'm seeing lots of beach buckets for all different things and decor. I love it when a party theme is being used when all the theme items are in season and are in the stores at great prices. I love to make goody bags out of beach buckets and right now there are lots of beach toys available at great pricing, so the visions continue.........

I can't wait to see the final result..............stay tuned...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment