June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful Fathers and men in your life! I am so thankful for the amazing Fathers in my life. My Dad, who is and always has been there for me. When I look back at my relationship with my Dad I always thought he was a little overbearing, but now in the wisdom of my age I realize that everything he did and does, he did with love for me, my children and my family. I love you Dad.

And for the other Father in my life, my husband. My absolute best friend, my soul mate and the one that I have come to depend on more than I have ever depended on anyone in my life. He might be a little impatient at times but he would do anything for me and our children. He is always there for them, whether they know it yet, but with the wisdom of age they will see that everything he does for them is done with love. I am so blessed to have two such strong Fathers in my life and I hope that you are just as blessed.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers, Dads, Husbands and men who didn't have to be a Fathers but have taken on that role unselfishly. They might not say much but they give of themselves everyday in the things that they do not the words that they speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment