June 23, 2009

Part 2: The Beach Party

While I'm still sorting through all the beach party photos I thought I'd share with you part of the party entertainment. While trying to rack my brain what would be a good show for a beach party something clicked..........beach, frisbees, dog show! BRILLIANT if I do say so myself. This is the type of entertainment that you have to have a lot of room for and lucky for me we did. The next problem was finding a frisbee dog show, I had never used one before and no one I knew had either. Just an FYI there are not many out there and the odds of finding one available at the last minute are pretty much second to none. But I was determined..........and the Client was willing. Lucky for me I found Disc Dogs in Southern California.


All these dogs are family dogs and loved all the attention. What was so neat to watch was how anxious they were to get out there and perform. You could tell they loved it. Unfortunately I don't have a super fast camera but did manage to get a few photos of the dogs airborne.

It really was a very cool show and not everyday you have a client with that much space available for this type of entertainment. The dogs don't normally perform on sand but they did a great job considering they had to deal with not only the sand but the wind.


After the show the children had a chance to visit with the dogs. I would definitely say the kids had a blast (and the grown ups too). Thank you Sung and everyone at Disc Dogs you were great!!
If you have 100 feet x 30 feet of space I would definitely recommend having a frisbee dog show at your next event.

No comments:

Post a Comment